Data security statementOlafskiMich2023-01-09T15:16:27+01:00
Data security statement
Julia Terjung is responsible for the content and processing of personal data on the website www.juliaterjung.com.
Phone +49 171 – 467 05 66
2. collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit my website www.michalke-design.com, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– name and URL of the file accessed,
– website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability, and – for other administrative purposes.
Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using e-mail
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a link on the website.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data we collect will be deleted after we have dealt with your enquiry.
3. passing on of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to this,
– the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data, or
– this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. data subject rights
You have the right to:
– Request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
– request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing;
– To receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– Revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
– complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence for this purpose.
6. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to .
7. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018.